What is FRM Certification?
The Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) established the FRM designation to identify and recognize risk professionals who are qualified to make informed decisions based on current, globally accepted industry standards. The FRM designation indicates you have a strong understanding of the underlying risk management concepts in today’s ever-changing financial markets which has been validated by international professional standards.
A financial risk manager identifies and analyzes threats to the assets, earning capacity, or success of a business. Many specialize in areas like credit or market risk. They analyze data, financial markets, and world events to forecast changes and trends that can impact a business and suggest or implement strategies for protection.
5 Reasons to have FRM Certification on your CV
1) Globally recognized Certificate:
- FRM is a highly sought-after credential throughout the
- Advanced certification in the field of finance certified by
2) Standing apart from others:
- Keen interest in Risk Management and Risk Analysis
- GARP certified course will enhance your Risk Management and analytical skills
Book your CFA Demo Session Click Here
3) Better career prospects in Risk Management:
- Many attractive profiles like Risk Manager, Credit Risk Manager, Market Risk manager, Commercial Risk manager, Regulatory Risk Manager, Operational Risk Analyst
- Banks, Financial institutions, Accounting firms, management consulting firms all over the world hire FRM professionals
4) Enhancing knowledge & skills to become the Best Professional:
- Advanced knowledge in the field of Risk management through the various project, market
- Remuneration & perks for FRM professional are also very high but one has to face high pressure also during
Book your FRM Demo Session Click Here
5) Growing the net worth of the CV:
- With the help of FRM, you can get the opportunities to work for the Top consulting firms & Investment Banks of India
- You would be able to grow my own network in the same
Author – Kinjal Cheddaa
About Author: Kinjal has completed M. Com, BAF, and FM course. She has worked in the investment sector with 3A financial Services and now she is pursuing FRM.